1. Thou shalt not expect to find things as thou hast them home, for verily, thou hast left home to find things different.
2. Thou shalt not take anything to seriously, for a carefree mind is essential for a carefree holiday.
3. Thou shalt not let other tourist get upon thy nerves, for thou are paying out good money to enjoy thy self.
4. Remember to take only half the clothes thous think thou need-- and twice the money.
5. Know at all times where thy passport is for a person without a passport is like unto a person without a country
6. Remember that if thou hast been expected to stay in one place, thou wouldst have been created without roots.
7. Thou shalt not worry, for he that worrieth hath no pleasure-- and few things are ever fatal.
8. When in Rome, thou shalt be prepared to do somewhat as Romans do.
9. Thou shalt not judge the people of a country by the person who has given thee trouble.
10. Remember that thou art a guest in foreign lands, and he that treateth his host with respect shall be honoured.